Welcome to the Digital Media Management, Inc. (“DMM”) family of websites and other digital properties. In the course of using our sites, we may collect certain information about you. The following terms are meant to provide you an overview of our policies and practices regarding information we may collect.
- Information We Collect
We may directly collect the following information about you:
- Registration information, such as your name, email address, phone number, or mailing address
- Data you enter into your online profile
- Contacts lists you upload to your profile
- Technical data, including your MAC address, IP address, mobile device ID information, clicks, and platform and browser type, and similar information
- Information from your correspondence with our tech support teams
- Usage data, including landing and referring pages, number of clicks, time spent on particular pages, time and date of activity on our sites and games, and similar information
We may also collect additional information about you from social networking sites and other third party sites where you may access our service, including your name, profile picture, user ID number, login email, physical location data, gender, and birthday.
Some of the information collected may include personally identifiable information. However, we process payments through a third-party service, and DMM does not store your credit card details or other billing information.
- How We Collect Your Information
We may collect information about you via:
- The registration process by which you establish accounts on our websites and apps
- Social networking sites and other third party sites
- Recording communications made on our sites, including message board posts, comments, private messages or invitations, chats, and uploaded photos
- Cookies, web beacons, log files, or other similar means
- Third party providers of information
- How We Use Your Information
In general, we may collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- Create your account
- Improve and enhance our sites and products
- Enable communications between users
- Target and deliver ads
- Inform you of new products and promos
- Solicit input and feedback on our products and services
- Who We Share Your Information With
We may share your information with third parties including:
- DMM’s affiliates and subsidiaries
- Parties providing services to DMM (for example, web hosting, payment processing, or customer service providers)
- Advertisers and other third party partners of DMM
- Providers of deals and other special offers
- The government, if necessary for safety reasons or to comply with applicable law
- Our Security Measures
We are committed to protecting your information, and we employ reasonable security measures to do so. Whenever you sign in or enter payment information, that transmission is encrypted using SSL technology. However, nothing on the Internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Accessing and Managing Your Information and Privacy Settings
If you access our service through a social networking site or other third party site, you can update and manage the information those sites provide to DMM in your account settings for those sites.
If you wish to review the information DMM receives about you from third party sites, email your request to email@example.com.
If you wish to opt out from any online behavioral advertising that may occur on our sites, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising website at http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
If you wish to access, amend or delete any other personal data we hold about you, or if you have any objection to the processing of any personal data that we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Users.
- California Residents.
California law gives its residents the right to request information regarding the types of consumer personal information that this site collects and shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may make a request to us by email at email@example.com. Please include My California Privacy Rights in the subject line of your email and allow 30 days for us to respond. Because there is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, we do not respond to such signals
- Contact info
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.