Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Influencer Partnerships to join our Los Angeles office to create and manage strategic influencer campaigns from start to finish, leveraging our proprietary affinity tool Creator Lab — a digital platform that connects influencers with each other and our brand clients. The Digital Manager should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working on multicultural influencer campaigns within a social/digital agency or brand environment.
We’re looking for someone who understands the basic features and functionality of all social media platforms, has a creative and strong eye for detail, the ability to multi-task and simultaneously manage multiple campaigns at different stages of execution, and a passion for influencer marketing, prioritizing inclusion and leaning into diverse voices and perspectives. Experience with paid amplification processes (post boosts) is preferred. As the main point of contact on campaigns, managers should have proficiency in and a strong comfort level working directly with brands and managing those client relationships.
- Manage the successful execution of all campaigns (ensure campaigns are on schedule, on budget, and meet/exceed client expectations), utilizing the Creator Lab platform where appropriate.
- Manage all phases of Influencer discovery, selection, pricing, contract drafting/negotiation, final payouts.
- Create detailed schedules with deadlines and deliverables for all phases of production, as well as creative briefs and other influencer-related documentation.
- Work directly with influencers on the production of their content and facilitate timely client approvals.
- Set up paid media opportunities to amplify content for select campaigns, including the whitelisting of influencers’ social channels.
- Monitor and report on campaign progress and performance throughout the flight, and develop post-campaign documentation (wrap reports with insights/analysis, case studies).
- Contribute to team goals related to the growth and usage of Creator Lab.
- Stay up-to-date on digital trends and the dynamic influencer landscape to make well-informed decisions about influencer selects and creative concepts
- 2+ years of experience working on influencer campaigns within the entertainment industry or other retail/consumer brands
- Demonstrated knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Creative and adept at brainstorming unique activations across every brand category, both niche and broad
- Expert at researching and recommending diverse, but equally relevant, influencers for a campaign
- Ability to draft contracts and negotiate fees and other contract terms with talent/talent managers
- Reliable and self-sufficient with a strong ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Stay detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.