WhoHaha is a creative community and digital content studio for women in comedy. Co-founded in partnership with actress, director, and producer Elizabeth Banks and Digital Media Management, WhoHaha’s mission is to celebrate and elevate women’s voices in comedy.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager based in Los Angeles to help execute marketing and content strategies for our growing brand.
- Content: Design and implement content strategies for WhoHaha’s marketing channels with a focus on email, Instagram, TikTok, and emerging platforms including Clubhouse.
- Marketing: Manage the email marketing funnel from beginning to end including list management, content development, scheduling, and reporting
- Growth: You’ll be responsible for growing our community and audience through content marketing and creative outreach strategies.
- Acquisition: Drive conversions including eCommerce sales, event tickets, and app downloads.
- Engagement: Build strategies to increase engagement on our social channels and within our community.
- Reporting: Analyze the performance of our digital channels and update our strategies to ensure continued reach and growth.
- Strategy: Attend brainstorms and strategy meetings for campaigns and new business opportunities.
- Creative: Manage brand assets and creative development of graphics, GIFs, short videos, banners, landing pages, and other web content as needed.
- Branding: Maintain WhoHaha’s voice and tone across channels.
- Partnerships: Collaborate with WhoHaha community creators through various partnerships and programs.
- 5 years experience in social media and email marketing
- Proficient in growth and acquisition marketing
- Passionate about creating space for underserved communities in comedy
- TikTok expertise
- Demonstrable experience creating original social graphics
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
WhoHaha is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.