Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” multicultural marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We’re currently looking for a Web Developer to join our Los Angeles-based team. You have a strong eye for detail and experience with PHP (and preferably Laravel). The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires problem-solving skills and self-direction, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Work on new and existing web projects for both in-house and external clients
- Fast-growing complex application(s) written in Laravel
- Micro-sites and CMS for clients
- Help improve code quality and performing code reviews
- Work closely with designers to turn comps/designs into interactive websites & experiences
- Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks and CMSs
- Laravel (most preferred), Lumen, Symfony, WordPress, etc.
- Understanding of semantic HTML5 and CSS standards
- Git workflow
Nice to Have
- Experience with WordPress (or other CMS) development
- Strong design sense and capabilities
- Database design & strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- Linux server knowledge
- PHP unit testing
- TDD approach to development
Apply? Click Here
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.