Digital Media Management is a top digital entertainment marketing agency based in Los Angeles specializing in creating and managing social media campaigns for film, television, Talent, and brands.
Our dynamic and growing Video Team is looking to bring on a seasoned Video Editor to come in and elevate our post-production. This role is perfect for a talented editor with comedic chops who loves taking on new challenges and constantly pushing creative boundaries.
- End-to-end video editing of unscripted and scripted content
- Quickly assemble edits and implement notes from creatives and clients
- Collaborate efficiently with all departments to facilitate the creation of video materials
- Balance and grade color, and mix and level audio within Adobe Premiere
- Oversee and maintain the content ingest, archive, and storage processes
- Ability to self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines
- Create content as needed for various social media platforms
- Organize and effectively manage video footage library
- Manage deadlines and project manage effectively
- Provide production support at video shoots as needed
- Work the occasional late night or weekend
- Push the creative boundaries by consistently striving to produce non-derivative, original and bold content
- 3+ years of video editing experience
- Advanced knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Media Encoder and After Effects as well as 3rd party software
- Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery
- Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
- Knowledgeable of social media and digital video platforms and how videos work on each
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of editing workflows.
- Possess a sharp eye for timing with an ability to "wow" both clients and colleagues alike
Send us your work! Share 3-5 samples of work you've edited or you current reel.
Please provide your salary expectations when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate differences and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin