We have an opportunity for a Video Channel Manager to support initiatives across all of our entities.
This is a brand new position, and will be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build this aspect of our capabilities. You will help shape and execute an overall channel strategy for video content. Candidate should bring expertise in programming repurposed or secondary content on YouTube for monetization purposes, in addition to coming up with ideas for original programming. We’re looking for opportunities to own channels for our network and show accounts.
- Project manage initiatives for various internal departments
- Work closely with the Video production and Content Studio teams
- Strategize and pursue new revenue generating partnerships
- Collaborate internally to launch, grow and optimize new video channels
- Manage content strategy, video optimization, and viewership growth
- Strategize what to publish, where and when
- Channel branding, programming, optimization, (i.e. titles, tags, descriptions)
- Manage day-to-day tasks including
- Video uploads, thumbnails and optimization
- Channel audience engagement
- Running analytics reports to provide weekly insights on channel performance, and making recommendations to the team based on findings
- Channel and video asset and copyright management
Skills & Qualifications
- Entertainment and Digital Agency experience
- Extensive, recent experience with channel management and monetization
- Experience with multi-platform content strategy
- YouTube certified-with audience growth credentials preferred
- Strong data, analysis, and SEO skills
- Pre-established contacts at YouTube partner channels is a plus
- Knowledge of YouTube’s and Google’s products and the industries they operate within
- Organized individual with the ability to manage multiple internal and partner facing work streams at the same time
- Knowledge of the AVOD / OTT space
To apply, please send your resume and any other work examples, along with your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate differences, and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin