Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are seeking an experienced System Administrator to join our Los Angeles based team. The Systems Administrator will lend support to all users with any issues that arise as well as being the central point for the coordination, management, and execution of all IT-related matters for the entire agency. At a high level the right candidate will be performing these job duties:
- Manage servers and storage management at our production facility
- Manage technology operations and evaluate them according to company goals
- Manage IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze business requirements to determine technology needs
- Offer user support for primary Mac operating system functions, Google G Suite, Microsoft Office Software, Adobe Creative Suite, and internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Troubleshoot network//Mac connectivity
- Spyware / Anti-virus monitoring, virus removal, and data recovery
- Continuously make process improvements while simultaneously researching and proposing technology solutions to address business needs.
- Maintain security for secure assets and provide recommendations on how to properly update as we grow as a company.
- Troubleshoot network issues, maintain and update equipment (routers, firewall, server)
- Coordinate services between current vendors and outside contractors, and provide oversight for services such as vulnerability and penetration tests.
- 4 – 5 years of relevant technical experience
- Knowledge of IT management in relation to video production
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.