Creator Lab is the in-house influencer partnerships division of Digital Media Management, a top digital entertainment marketing agency based in Los Angeles specializing in creating and managing social media and influencer marketing campaigns for some of the most well-known movies, television shows, personalities, and brands in Hollywood and beyond.
We’re looking for a Supervisor to join the Creator Lab division in our Los Angeles office. You will manage our talented community and marketing team. The Account Supervisor will have experience in project management, people management, marketing, community, and influencer relations.
- Manages the daily workflow of Creator Lab’s community and marketing team, driving growth, engagement, retention, and brand awareness.
- Creates processes and documentation to keep the team moving and on track.
- Oversees the management of editorial content calendars including marketing and community newsletters, notifications, social content, and web content.
- Provides valuable feedback on written, video, and audio content produced in-house or by our community of content creators.
- Partners with Sr. Director and CEO to develop growth strategies and set actionable goals.
- Oversees product roadmap and bug reporting to help make sure our technology platform is running smoothly.
- Helps with programs, events, and business development for our physical production space (once it is safe to do so).
- Liaises with internal teams and shared resources within our parent agency, connected the dots between various projects and opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in community and/or growth marketing
- 2+ years experience supervising a team of 3 or more manager-level employees
- Influencer marketing and creator relations
- Experience in project management using Basecamp or similar software
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of the social media and influencer landscape
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.