Digital Media Management is an entertainment marketing agency offering creative, strategy, content services, platform management, community management, media buying, and influencer partnerships all under one roof. Brands like NBC, Peacock, DC, Showtime, Netflix, Amazon Studios, USA, E, Bravo, Hulu, and FOX work with Digital Media Management to achieve their business goals.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Manager in our Los Angeles office to join our fun and growing TV division. The Social Media Manager will work on some of the most popular TV shows currently on air and coming in the Fall! He/She will be responsible for creating and managing innovative and engaging social media campaigns. A successful candidate must have experience developing social strategies, building out content calendars, conceptualizing the social creatives, and engaging with audiences on social media channels.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Manage in developing optimization strategies for each page/channel on each platform based on KPIs and performance metrics.
- 2 – 3 years of experience working within the social media space, preferably within an agency environment. Entertainment or TV
- Digital/Creative agency experience highly desirable
- Strong copywriting skills
- Proven track record of successful community campaigns for an entertainment
- brand or client
- Knowledge of paid social media
- Excellent interpersonal and client communication/presentation skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and succeed with minimal training
Please send us your resume and salary expectations, as well as a cover letter as to why you believe you would be a perfect candidate for the role to email@example.com
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.