Digital Media Management is a top digital entertainment marketing agency with locations in Los Angeles and New York. We specialize in creating and managing social media campaigns for some of the most popular movies, TV shows, brands and A-list talent.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Sr. Social Media Manager to come and join our fun and growing TV division. You will work with a major television network and their library of content. This position can be based in Los Angeles or New York.
- Supervise a small team of Social Media Managers/Coordinators
- Interface with clients and participate in weekly client calls
- Develops relationships and workflow with partner agencies
- Strategize high-level social media campaign ideas
- Facilitate and lead internal brainstorms
- Ideate social media content buckets and creative
- Developing show and/or brand strategy
- Oversee talent activations, user generated content initiatives and wider digital activations
- Facilitate team Community Management across all social media channels
- Builds out social/editorial calendars and helps define various campaign timelines
- Develops strategic and personalized copywriting tone for each project
- Post content to all social media channels
- Provides client and internal teams with comprehensive reporting and analysis on each project
- Works with Creative team on project specific assets for the campaign
- Oversees execution of paid media campaigns across client projects
We are looking for individuals who have 4-6 years of experience working within the social media space, preferably within an agency environment, with some team management experience. Entertainment or TV social media experience is preferred but not essential. The successful candidate will have a very strong eye for detail, creative and strategic mind, and be a self-starter but also works well within a team.
Please submit your resume and salary expectations when applying.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin