February 6, 2019 - Comments Off on Sr. Manager of Creator Communities
Digital Media Management is a top digital entertainment marketing agency based in Los Angeles specializing in creating and managing social media campaigns for some of the most well-known movies, television shows, personalities, and brands in Hollywood. Our Influencer Partnerships and Digital Content Studios division is looking for an experienced community professional to help lead our growing Creative Communities team.
The Sr. Manager of Creator Communities will run the day-to-day operations of several creator-focused communities and will be tasked with growing memberships, increasing engagement, and helping to develop revenue strategies.
- Supervises 3 team members.
- Develops programs and events including workshops, creator labs, and seminars.
- Oversees community-facing content including email newsletters, Facebook groups, and social media accounts.
- Owns and optimizes the community member experience, from outreach and on-boarding to retention and activation.
- Manages the product roadmap and bug-reporting process for our proprietary tools and technologies.
- Manages goal-setting and reporting process for the Creative Communities team.
- Works with senior leadership to develop monetization strategies.
- Works with senior leadership to create branded or white-labeled communities in other areas of the agency and for our partners.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- 5+ years experience in community management.
- Experience managing online communities of 5000+ members.
- Worked on or with product teams at a social media or technology platform.
- Excellent people-management skills and experience leading creative teams.
- Proficiency with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, or other email marketing technologies.
- Produced several successful events, preferably in Los Angeles.
- Excellent writing, visual communication, and customer-service skills.
We're a fun and dynamic agency, known for a great company culture and friendly, supportive team environment. This is an in-house position and we, unfortunately, cannot consider candidates interested in working remotely, or who are not based in the Los Angeles area.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin