Digital Media Management is a top digital entertainment marketing agency based in Los Angeles specializing in creating and managing social media campaigns for some of the most well-known movies, television shows, personalities, and brands in Hollywood.
We are looking to grow our team! The role we are currently looking for is a Temp/Fulltime Social Media Manager. This person will be the steward for assigned TV shows across social and digital platforms. They will design and implement each show’s multiplatform approach, manage agencies as they maintain social accounts, oversee the development of content and campaigns for both organic and paid media, and work at the strategic level to champion innovative, shareable content and social experiences.
- Act as the owner for assigned shows on all social and digital platforms.
- Strategically cultivate each show throughout its lifecycle, from pre-premiere, launch, in-season, and hiatus phases.
- Develop and implement content and curation plans by collaborating with numerous cross-functional teams including, but not limited to Brand Marketing, Media, internal creative departments, PR, On-air Programming and show production teams.
- Pitch and execute inventive activations to tell compelling stories and interact with the audience.
- Collaborate with talent and their representatives, producers and writers, Client and other stakeholders for social and digital initiatives.
- Commission video and designed collateral with internal and external teams.
- Pivot strategies based on post-implementation analysis and changes in audience habits, and proactively inform key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Build, listen to, and nurture each show’s audience.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the multiplatform landscape, digital trends, and the evolving functionality and behaviors on social platforms.
- 3 – 4 years experience working in social or digital media, creating entertainment-based content and experiences
- Ability to proactively think big and propose innovative strategies to maximize engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a keen ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills such as active listening, leadership, flexibility, patience, and accountibilty.
- A demonstrable passion for social media and entertainment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Los Angeles
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States