Digital Media Management is a top digital entertainment marketing agency with locations in Los Angeles and New York. We specialize in creating and managing social media campaigns for some of the most popular movies, TV shows, brands, and A-list celebrities.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to come and join our fun and growing TV division. You will work with a major television network and their library of content. This position can be based in Los Angeles or New York.
- Create and manage innovative and engaging social media campaigns
- Ideates social media content buckets and creative
- Strategizes talent activations, sweepstakes/contests, and digital activations
- Posts content to all social media channels
- Facilitates Community Management on all social media channels.
- Builds out content calendars and creates a timeline for each campaign
- Writes creative copy and is able to adjust voice from project to project
- Participates in brainstorms for various campaigns across the company
- Works with the Creative team to maintain the campaign’s aesthetic
- Administers reporting and analytics
- Organizes and manages paid media campaigns as needed
We are looking for individuals who have 3 - 5 years of experience working within the social media space, preferably within an agency environment. Entertainment or TV social media experience is preferred. The successful candidate will have a very strong eye for detail, creative and strategic mind, and be a self-starter who also works well within a team.
Please send your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin