WhoHaha is a creative community and digital content studio for women in comedy. Co-founded in partnership with actress, director, and producer Elizabeth Banks and Digital Media Management, WhoHaha’s mission is to celebrate and elevate women’s voices in comedy.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Social Marketing Manager to help execute marketing and content strategies that grow WhoHaha’s audience and community for 3-4 months.
- Create engaging content for WhoHaha’s social, video, and web channels: Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, App, Website, Tik Tok, and others as needed
- Promote WhoHaha content, products, and programs via email, social media, and web content.
- Analyze the performance of channels and make iterations to strategy to ensure continued reach and growth
- Attend brainstorms and strategy meetings for campaigns and new business opportunities
- Manage brand assets and creative development of banners, landing pages, and other web content as needed.
- Maintain WhoHaha’s voice and tone across channels
- Partner with WhoHaha community creators through various partnerships and programs.
- Collaborate with the video strategy team to develop best practices for WhoHaha’s channels
- 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing
- Passionate about creating space for women in comedy
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
WhoHaha is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.