Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Director, Talent in our Los Angeles office to oversee our Talent division. You will be responsible for the growth and management of our Talent Partnerships and Talent Services teams. An ideal candidate will have strong client/talent management skills, experience leading teams, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the Talent (Celebrities + Influencers)
- Manage relationships with clients/brands and facilitate successful talent-focused campaigns
- Oversee relationships with celebrity talent and ensures that we are meeting objectives
- Strategize and drive new business opportunities within the Talent division
- Responsible for scoping and contracting all talent engagements
- Mentor, supervise, and develop internal Talent team members
- Streamline the department with ongoing process improvements and growth strategies
- 5-7 years of experience working in talent management and/or partnerships
- Experience working with digital talent/influencers a plus
- Strong skills and experience in social media
- Experience leading effective teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and passion for the entertainment industry
- Proven experience building celebrity-backed businesses/brands a plus
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.