Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” multicultural marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We’re currently seeking a Temporary Recruiter to join our Los Angeles based team. You have experience leading the recruitment process from start to finish within a social media/digital ad agency. You have excellent organizational and project management skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Work with internal departments to understand recruitment needs
- Manage and track assigned open hires and provide status updates to hiring managers
- Create and manage job ads across all relevant job sites
- Manage all communications with candidates, including applicant outreach and interview scheduling on behalf of hiring managers
- Manage and organize incoming applications within the Recruiting inbox
- Screen resumes and forward qualified candidates to hiring managers for review
- Conduct 1st round video/phone interviews, ensuring skill-match/suitability for an in-person interview
- Collect interview notes and insights on all candidates
- Conduct reference checks
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience for social media and/or digital ad agency required
- A pleasant demeanor and natural ability to make a positive impact on DMM’s applicants
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality as related to sensitive hiring/employee information
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Positive attitude, team player, and ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.