Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships
We are currently seeking a Temporary PR & Communications Manager to join our Los Angeles-based team. The PR & Communications Manager will oversee various forms of internal and external communications. You will ensure our internal messaging supports the corporate mission and that external communications boost branding and business development. You will secure press for and about DMM, its subsidiaries, key stakeholders and nurtures great relationships with external parties for this purpose.
- Develop long-range press strategy and help set the vision for how DMM will be perceived in the world
- Maintain a master calendar of industry events, and create a strategy for each event and identify speaking opportunities for key stakeholders
- Oversee our corporate social presence (i.e., LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, IG, YouTube, etc.)
- Ensure our corporate website is cutting-edge, innovative, and up-to-date
- Compose news releases and other media materials when needed
- Calendar, develop and manage our awards strategy. Lead effort to prepare submission packages and work with appropriate team members internally.
- Develop external corporate communication strategy that informs current relationships via email, social media, events, etc.
- Support b-to-b direct outreach by maintaining email lists and developing associated newsletter/outreach.
- Create and manage an external newsletter strategy for the various DMM divisions
- Manage an outside resource/agency that is focused on pitching press outlets to secure coverage for our company and our digital ventures
- Build and identify a network of media contacts and foster positive relationships
- Partner with internal teams as needed to support their newsletter strategies
- Create and maintain an internal company-wide newsletter to keep all employees informed on internal updates and team highlights
- Develop internal and external communications around the company’s Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and topics
- Create content initiatives that inform external world of our company culture, while also using it as a way to retain and recognize quality employees
- Work with CEO and key stakeholders to identify opportunities for press coverage about new/emerging capabilities or new client verticals we’d like to reach.
- Research industry trends and be up-to-speed on how to represent an innovative agency.
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns, preferably within an agency environment
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Experience developing communications for DEI initiatives both internally and externally
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Agency experience highly preferred but not essential
Apply? Please send your resume to email@example.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.