Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” multicultural marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are seeking an Associate Manager, Paid Social in our Los Angeles office to join our Paid Media team. The Paid Social, Associate Manager participates in all aspects of executing paid media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google AdWords, etc. This includes initial planning, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting. The Paid Social Associate Manager will be focused on driving TV tune-in via digital advertising.
- Strategize, develop, and optimize paid media buys (social, search) for clients and internal brands
- Develop testing and analysis methods for paid media channels to improve messaging, creative, audience targeting, and overall channel performance
- Provide guidance on creative based on data analysis, and the ability to effectively and persuasively, present ideas
- Analyze organic data and provide detailed analytics reporting and tactical recommendations that drive KPIs.
- Employ website search engine optimization tactics for increased reach across campaigns
- Agency experience preferred. Strong understanding of digital advertising and social media.
- Minimum of 2 years full-time experience in digital marketing positions, preferably in eCommerce, Retail, or Advertising Agency
- Experience with digital marketing platforms (AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Snapchat Ads, and Google Adwords) is a must
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to extract and analyze data in order to offer strategic guidance to our teams
- Ability to self-start, effectively project manage and work well with all internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external audiences
Apply? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.