Digital Media Management is an entertainment marketing agency offering creative, strategy, content services, platform management, community management, media buying, and influencer partnerships all under one roof. Brands like NBC, Peacock, DC, Showtime, Netflix, Amazon Studios, USA, E, Bravo, Hulu, and FOX work with Digital Media Management to achieve their business goals.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Manager in our New York office to join our fun and growing TV division. The Social Media Manager will work on some of the most popular TV shows currently on air and coming in the Fall! He/She will be responsible for creating and managing innovative and engaging social media campaigns. A successful candidate must have experience developing social strategies, building out content calendars, conceptualizing the social creatives, and engaging with audiences on social media channels.
We are looking to bring on a Social Media Manager to work out of our NY Office.
- Building relationships with production, talent, and talent reps
- Capturing content on-set for talent and show accounts
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and innovations
- Brainstorming, pitching and executing social activations
- Daily & weekly reporting
- Assisting in overall content strategy
- Uploading, organizing and optimizing content in Dropbox
- Be available / “on call” for client/talent questions
- Educating cast and crew on social media best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Advertising; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years working in social media marketing
- 1+ years working in entertainment / production
- Ability to converse with many different personalities
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Expertise in using an iPhone to take QUALITY photo and video
We’re a fun and dynamic agency, known for a great company culture and friendly, supportive team environment.
Please send us your resume and salary expectations, as well as a cover letter as to why you believe you would be a perfect candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.