We are looking to bring on a Social Media Manager/Producer to work out of our NY Office.
- Building relationships with production, talent, and talent reps
- Capturing content on-set for talent and show accounts
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and innovations
- Brainstorming, pitching and executing social activations
- Daily & weekly reporting
- Assisting in overall content strategy
- Uploading, organizing and optimizing content in Dropbox
- Be available / “on call” for client/talent questions
- Educating cast and crew on social media best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Advertising; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years working in social media marketing
- 1+ years working in entertainment / production
- Ability to converse with many different personalities
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Expertise in using an iPhone to take QUALITY photo and video
We’re a fun and dynamic agency, known for a great company culture and friendly, supportive team environment.
Please send us your resume and salary expectations when applying to email@example.com
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.