We are a digital management agency specializing in managing the digital platforms for public figures. If you're digitally savvy and strategically-minded, we've got the ideal job for you. We are currently seeking Digital Manager to manage social accounts for our high-profile talent clients.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Digital and Social Media experience (Digital Agency experience preferred)
- Managed all social media platforms, with websites, blogs, and newsletters a plus
- A strong interest in and understanding of content creation and strategy, social media management, development, and marketing
- Experience working with actors, musicians, artists, authors, athletes and/or other public figures
- Experience working and creatively collaborating in a team environment
- Experience in analytics for the various social platforms, reporting, and modifying strategies based on data analysis
- Exceptional communication and research skills, self-motivation, and the ability to meet deadlines while multitasking on several projects. Highly detail-oriented.
- Overseeing all digital responsibilities for your clients - including but not limited to developing and implementing strategies to engage and grow the talent’s audience on social platforms; creating original, compelling social, website, and newsletter content that fits their voice; and overseeing content creation, community management, and reporting
- Plans and executes innovative social media campaigns / activations for multiple clients
- Nurturing client relationships and exhibiting utmost professionalism in all interactions
- Researching, developing, and pitching new digital ideas and reporting back on the success of the campaigns and findings/learnings
- Staying updated and in the know on all things digital, including trends and updates on social media and applications
We're looking for someone who is strategic, driven, innovative, intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, and personable who can multitask on several projects. Previous experience working with talent is preferred. This is a fast-paced work environment, so being organized and a quick learner is essential.
Our company culture is casual, fun, and exciting. Having a sense of humor and perhaps a slight obsession with Lizzo is helpful. There is a lot of room for growth in this role!
Indicate NY in the subject line when you send us your salary expectations, resume, cover letter and at least 2-3 writing samples of your previous work with imagery/graphics. This is your chance to show us your writing and your strategic thinking. Get creative and HAVE FUN! Also, send us the top 3 social media accounts that you follow.
Published by: admin