Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” multicultural marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are seeking a Motion Designer/Editor in our Los Angeles office. As part of our creative team, you create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media platforms.
- Create visually compelling video assets and social content
- Partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- 3-5 years of experience creating motion graphics and/or social media edits
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and other softwares
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
Apply? Please send your resume, portfolio, hourly rate, and salary requirements to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.