May 20, 2019 - Comments Off on Manager, Paid Media-Brands/Boyfriend
Digital Media Management is a top agency in Los Angeles managing the digital presence for A-list talent, well known movies/television shows, and consumer brands. We are the parent company to Boyfriend -- a celebrity lifestyle brand that produces perfumes, and other products.
We are seeking a Manager, Paid Media with 2-4 years of experience to focus on the Boyfriend Brand.
This individual will participate in all aspects of paid media execution and will facilitate campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google AdWords. This includes initial planning, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. This role will be focused on driving eCommerce sales through digital advertising.
Candidate must have a digital marketing background, and prior experience with Influencer Marketing and eCommerce.
- Strategize, develop, and optimize paid media buys (social, search) for clients and internal brands
- Spearhead new growth efforts for multiple campaigns integrating data analysis, budget and client expectations to achieve results
- Deliver weekly reports to provide data insights and recommended budgets for internal teams
- Research and track trends and perform competitive analysis to drive marketing strategy
- Develop testing and analysis methods for paid media channels to improve messaging, creative, audience targeting, and overall channel performance
- Provide guidance on creative based on data analysis, and ability to effectively and persuasively present ideas
- Monitor brand post performance for boost opportunities; one-off boost management
- Analyze organic data and provide detailed analytics reporting and tactical recommendations that drive KPIs.
- Employ website search engine optimization tactics for increased organic reach across a variety of websites (both internal and external)
- Build and oversee automated reporting dashboards and spreadsheets
- Leverage analytical tools to understand onsite behavior on a daily basis and make tactical recommendations to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Educate employees and clients on best practices across Paid Media functions
- Experience with both Influencer & eCommerce campaigns a must.
Skills & Requirements
- Agency experience preferred. Deep understanding of digital advertising, social media, influencer marketing and eCommerce.
- Minimum of 2-4 years full-time experience in digital marketing positions, preferably in eCommerce, Retail, or Advertising Agency, combined with 2 - 4 years of data analyst experience
- Expertise with digital marketing platforms (AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, Bing and Google Analytics)
- Good understanding of Google analytics as well as other web/mobile applications, (Facebook / Instagram, YouTube, and other platforms)
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads and YouTube Ads is a plus.
- Prior experience managing paid advertising accounts with an average monthly spend above $8,000+, and an ability to manage #10-12 campaigns simultaneously
- Broad knowledge of SEO principles
- Solid ability to track websites, (media, advertising, digital, eCommerce
- Ability to extract and use data in order to offer strategic guidance to our teams
- A self starting candidate is needed to effectively project manage paid activities around Boyfriend
- Must work well with all parties and have excellent communication skills
Please send your resume and salary expectations when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management/Boyfriend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin