Digital Media Management is a top digital entertainment marketing agency based in Los Angeles specializing in creating and managing social media campaigns for some of the most well-known movies, television shows, personalities, and brands in Hollywood.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Influencer Partnerships to join our Los Angeles office to create and manage strategic influencer campaigns from start to finish, as well as help grow our Creator Lab, a digital platform that connects influencers with each other and our brand clients. The Digital Manager should have a minimum 2 years experience working on influencer campaigns within a social/digital agency or brand environment. We’re looking for someone who understands the basic features and functionality of all social media platforms, has a creative and strong eye for detail, the ability to multi-task and manage campaigns at different stages of execution, and a passion for influencer marketing. Experience with or knowledge of paid amplification processes (post boosts) is preferred.
- Manage the successful execution of all campaigns (ensure campaigns are on schedule, on budget, and meet/exceed client expectations), utilizing the Creator Lab platform where appropriate.
- Manage all phases of Influencer discovery, selection, pricing, contract negotiation, and final payouts.
- Create detailed schedules with deadlines and deliverables for all phases of production, as well as creative briefs and other influencer-related documentation.
- Work directly with influencers on the production of their content and facilitate timely client approvals.
- Set up paid media opportunities to amplify content for select campaigns, including the whitelisting of influencers’ social channels.
- Monitor and report on campaign progress and performance throughout the flight, and develop post-campaign documentation (wrap reports with insights/analysis, case studies)
- Contribute to team goals related to the growth of Creator Lab.
- 2 years of experience working on influencer campaigns within the entertainment industry or other consumer brands
- Reliable and self-sufficient with a strong ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. Having a sense of humor and perhaps a slight obsession with Lizzo is helpful. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Please send us your resume and salary expectations, as well as a cover letter as to why you believe you would be a perfect candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.