Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently looking for a (Full-Stack) Senior Web Developer with a strong eye for detail and experience with PHP (and preferably Laravel) to join our Los Angeles team. The ideal candidate has experience leading web development teams and will thrive in a work environment that requires problem-solving skills and self-direction, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Manage and mentor a team of developers and ensure quality and efficiency across the team’s work product and processes.
- Lead the development of new and existing web projects for both in-house and external clients
- Fast-growing complex application(s) written in Laravel
- Micro-sites and CMS for clients
- Work directly with the CEO and other team leads to ensure web project initiatives are aligned with business goals
- Work closely with designers to turn comps into interactive websites & experiences
- Be the internal expert on all things web development, mentor and share knowledge with other team members
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews
- Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks and CMSs
- Laravel (preferred), Lumen, WordPress, Symfony, October CMS, etc.
- Understanding of semantic HTML5 and CSS standards
- Ability to project manage, set priorities, and solve problems
- Experience with supervising, mentoring, and leading other developers
- Strong design sense and capabilities
- PHP unit testing
- TDD approach to development
- Database design & strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- Linux server knowledge
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.