Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently looking for a Production Coordinator to join our Los Angeles-based production team.
- Working with producers and editors to maintain our project management system, collect and organize all releases, facilitate travel, liaison with talent
- Maintain deliverables, track deadlines and inventory, ensure departmental productivity goals are met
- Facilitate consistent line of communication with other departments regarding needs and deadlines
- Set-up equipment as needed
- Production/post-production experience knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop are a plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize with direction
- Ability to maintain confidentiality over all matters and proprietary information
- Ability to be detail-oriented, flexible/adaptable
Apply? Click Here
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.