Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. As pioneers of Hollywood’s “digital manager” role, DMM helps their celebrity clients elevate their digital footprint, connect with fans, and engage new audiences. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Live Technician to join our LA office. The Live Technician will work alongside with our video department for a long-term temporary assignment. The Assignment length is open-ended and will be contingent upon our internal workflow. The Live Technician is the go-to person to capture content for all remote talent and broadcast productions. This role involves the setup and operation of all recording and broadcast equipment and ensuring all the tech runs smoothly and seamlessly during activations.
- Remotely support production teams and clients to produce a wide range of content.
- Set up, operate, and maintain multiple computers/video sources and audio interfaces simultaneously for multi-camera video recording and live streaming.
- Monitor stream/audio quality during live productions while effectively troubleshooting technical issues should they arise.
- Conduct functional and operational testing procedures to ensure the quality performance of streams and recordings.
- Work with a technical producer and team to test and integrate new systems.
- Report issues and provide clear communications to the Technical and Senior Producers.
- Consistently deliver high-quality, high impact services to clients.
- Experience in live production in the entertainment/gaming industry
- Experience with Windows 10, Mac OS + iOs, XSplit, and Premiere Pro
- Expert understanding of web broadcasting, video encoding equipment, and live video delivery systems.
- Ability to set up and operate live video encoding hardware and software + experience setting up audio and video setups for live streaming and live capture.
- Understanding of basic audio processing and video editing.
- Demonstrable portfolio of live streaming work
- Understanding of video codecs, signal flow, and video formats as they pertain to each platform
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based storage solutions and media management
- Knowledge of IP networking a plus
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. Having a sense of humor and perhaps a slight obsession with Lizzo is helpful. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Please send us your resume and salary expectations, as well as a cover letter as to why you believe you would be a perfect candidate for the role to email@example.com
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.