We are a top social media agency in Los Angeles managing the digital presence for blockbuster movies, popular television shows, major consumer brands, and A-list talent. We have an opportunity for a Lead Digital Strategist to join our team.
This position will support our Senior Digital Strategist and our growing strategy team. We are looking for individuals with 5+ years of social media experience, at least 1 year of agency experience required. Candidates with previous Entertainment experience are favored. The successful candidate will have experience running social media campaigns and strategizing the big picture for each initiative.
- Support the Sr. Digital Strategist in responding to RFPs (Requests for Proposal)
- Review incoming client proposals. Summarize key points and/or provide clarifying information within internal documentation.
- Lead simple brainstorms and act as proxy for Sr. Digital Strategist
- Read incoming scripts and attend screenings and provide a strategic perspective
- Research industry trends and have a point of view on best practices by platform. Advise internal teams of findings both verbally and in writing.
- Help to project manage the life cycle for each RFP, owning smaller initiatives
- Show proficiency and mastery of social media platforms and new tools
- Schedule and attend internal meetings
- Work with Creative team as needed
- 5+ years of social media marketing experience
- 1+ years of agency experience
- Experience with building social media platform strategies
- Strong ability to work against pre-established timelines and milestones
- Ability to multitask and project manage
- Experience with Keynote software
- Excellent organizational skills
Please send your salary expectations and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin