We are a digital management agency specializing in managing the digital platforms for public figures. If you're digitally savvy, strategically-minded, and an established leader, we've got the ideal job for you. We are currently seeking a Senior Digital Manager to oversee a team of people that manage social accounts for our high-profile talent clients.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Digital and Social Media experience (Digital Agency experience preferred)
- Managed all social media platforms, with websites, blogs, and newsletters a plus
- A strong interest in and understanding of content creation and strategy, social media management, development, and marketing
- Experience working with actors, musicians, artists, authors, athletes and/or other public figures
- Have managed and motivated a team before
- Experience in analytics for the various social platforms, reporting, and modifying strategies based on data analysis
- Exceptional communication and research skills, self-motivation, and the ability to meet deadlines while multitasking on several projects. Highly detail-oriented.
- Overseeing all digital responsibilities for our clients - including but not limited to developing and implementing strategies to engage and grow the talent’s audience on social platforms; creating original, compelling social, website, and newsletter content that fits their voice; and overseeing content creation, community management, and reporting
- Plans and executes innovative social media campaigns / activations for multiple clients
- Managing and motivating a team with one or more direct reports
- Nurturing client relationships and exhibiting utmost professionalism in all interactions
- Researching, developing, and pitching new digital ideas and reporting back on the success of the campaigns and findings/learnings
- Staying updated and in the know on all things digital, including trends and updates on social media and applications
We're looking for someone who is strategic, driven, innovative, intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, and personable who can multitask on several projects. Previous experience working with talent is preferred. This is a fast-paced work environment, so being organized and a quick learner is essential.
Our company culture is casual, fun, and exciting. Having a sense of humor and perhaps a slight obsession with Lizzo is helpful. There is a lot of room for growth in this role!
Please indicate LA or NY in the subject line of the email you send to email@example.com. Send your salary expectations, resume, cover letter and at least 2-3 writing samples of your previous work with imagery/graphics. This is your chance to show us your writing and your strategic thinking. Get creative and HAVE FUN! Also send us the top 3 social media accounts that you follow.
Published by: admin