We are a digital management agency specializing in managing the digital platforms for public figures. If you're a creative copywriter, strategically-minded, and digitally savvy, we've got the ideal job for you. We are currently seeking a Digital Manager to oversee social accounts for our high-profile talent clients.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Digital and Social Media experience (Digital Agency experience preferred)
- Experience working in the entertainment industry, ideally working directly with actors, musicians, artists, authors, athletes, and/or other public figures
- Managed all social media platforms, with websites, blogs, and newsletters a plus
- A strong interest in and understanding of content and community management and strategy
- Experience in content creation, social media management, strategy development, and digital marketing
- Experience in analytics for the various social platforms and reporting
- Exceptional communication and research skills and the ability to meet deadlines while multitasking on several projects. Highly detail-oriented.
- Overseeing all digital responsibilities for our clients - including but not limited to creating original, compelling social content that fits the talent’s voice; community management; managing a social calendar; contributing to the strategy; and reporting
- Working with clients to develop new & exciting content initiatives on their social channels and website
- Implementing strategies to engage and grow each client’s audience on social platforms
- Researching and developing new digital ideas and reporting back on the success of the campaigns
We're looking for someone who is strategic, driven, intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, personable, and who can multitask on several projects. Previous experience working with talent in the entertainment industry is preferred. This is a fast-paced work environment, so being organized and a quick learner is essential.
Our company culture is casual, fun, and exciting. Having a sense of humor and perhaps a slight obsession with Lizzo is helpful. There is a lot of room for growth in this role!
Send us your salary history, resume, cover letter and at least 2-3 writing samples of your previous work with imagery/graphics to email@example.com. This is your chance to show us your writing and your strategic thinking. Get creative and HAVE FUN! Also send us the top 3 social media accounts that you follow.
Published by: admin