Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Junior Digital Manager to join our Los Angeles or New York-based teams. The Jr. Digital Manager will manage social accounts for our high-profile talent clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working across social content creation, metrics, copywriting, and content calendar management.
- Ideate & create original, compelling social content that fits the talent’s voice while engaging their audience
- Manage social content calendars, assist with the strategy, and develop new ideas
- Identify key trends and leverage for success, and possess detailed knowledge of digital platform roles
- Report weekly observations on social media analytics tools like Facebook and Instagram Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, etc. to help develop and optimize the overall digital strategy
- Continuously stay up-to-date and in the know on all things social & digital, including emerging platforms
- Social media Platforms & Experience with newer / emerging social platforms such as TikTok and Clubhouse is a plus!
- We’re looking for someone who is driven, intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, personable, and who can multitask on several projects.
- Previous experience working with talent is preferred. This is a fast-paced work environment, so being organized and a quick learner is essential.
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@Digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.