Digital Media Management is a full-service agency dedicated to managing high-profile individuals, brands and theatrical movies across all digital platforms. We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer with a strong eye for detail and experience with PHP, (and preferably Laravel). The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires problem solving skills and self-direction, with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Work on new and existing web projects for both in-house and external clients
- Fast-growing complex application(s) written in Laravel
- Micro-sites and CMS for clients
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Work closely with designers to turn comps into interactive websites & experiences
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks and CMSs
- Laravel (preferred), Lumen, WordPress, Symfony, October CMS, etc.
- Understanding of semantic HTML5 and CSS standards
- Git workflow
- Strong design sense and capabilities
- PHP unit testing
- TDD approach to development
- Database design & strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- Linux server knowledge
- Email and Rich Media Banner design and development
Send us your resume and salary expectations when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin