Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and brand incubator. DMM works with talent, movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking “social-first” marketing campaigns.
Our E-Commerce Brands team, a subdivision of our brand incubator, develops and manages DTC brands ranging from the beauty sector with Kate Walsh’s Boyfriend Perfume to our talent driven consumer goods brand, CZND.co, (with more down the pipeline!). This team is exciting, fun, and growing!
We’re seeking a Part-Time Fulfillment Coordinator to join our Los Angeles based team. You must be detail-oriented, comfortable routinely lifting 10-15 pounds (nothing strenuous, but you will be moving around case-packs of product to fulfill orders), and available to work a flexible schedule. The Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for inventory, the accuracy of customer orders, order fulfillment, and administrative tasks.
Hours: 20-25 hours per week with the potential to work 29 hours if needed.
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner every day so as to not delay production
- Complete end of day processing to ensure customers receive their shipment tracking information
- Upload shipment tracking manually and in a timely manner for customers that require this
- Coordinate UPS, FedEx, and other carriers or drop trailers as needed (both Ground and Expedited)
- Manage reporting to verify all e-commerce orders have been fulfilled in a timely manner
- Research and resolve any errors or issues delaying order fulfillment
- Maintain excellent interdepartmental communication
- 1-2 years of e-commerce order fulfillment experience preferred
- Experience using Google Drive & Shopify preferred
- Must be familiar with shipping processes and procedures including scheduling, expediting and tracking of shipments.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve/be a team player
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com with the subject line ‘DMM: Fulfillment Coordinator – Your first and last name’
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.