May 8, 2019 - Comments Off on eCommerce Operations Manager – Boyfriend, LLC
Boyfriend, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Digital Media Management.
Boyfriend is a lifestyle brand founded by Kate Walsh. We are in search of an eCommerce Operations Manager to manage all operational elements for the Boyfriend’s eCommerce brand.
This role will include product development, buying and inventory planning, as well as financial reporting. Current supervisory responsibility is for two team members, but this may grow over time. The role will act as the liaison between design team, vendors and marketing team to ensure a cohesive roll out of product, ensuring speed to market for all e-Commerce sales and product initiatives. Prior experience with a direct-to-consumer beauty brand is required.
- Manage all internal and external (vendor) product development initiatives
- Manage all buying, planning and delivery elements related to product for all e-commerce brands
- Develop and manage product roadmaps for all brands
- Develop markdown strategies that meet margin targets
- Supervises eCommerce Coordinator and eCommerce Manager
- Leads hiring efforts and provides recommendations for promotions and pay increases.
- Manages budgets and handles A/P tasks for the brand
- Meets established timeline and margin targets for all product initiatives Maintains healthy inventory pipeline to hit financial targets
- Customer Experience (site and product)
- Manage operational elements for DMM’s eCommerce brands as necessary
- 3-5 years of operational eCommerce experience
- Multi-tasking and proven ability to project manage multiple activity streams
- Excellent customer service and vendor relationship skills
- Proven experience managing eCommerce Operations for a beauty brand
Send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Boyfriend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate differences, and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Boyfriend is a lifestyle brand that produces perfumes, candles and pulse point oils. Founded in 2010 and personally financed by actress Kate Walsh, the brand’s signature scents have quickly become a top sellers at Sephora and HSN. Boyfriend promotes Kate’s products and helps to grow her digital footprint.
Published by: admin