Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” multicultural marketing. As pioneers of Hollywood’s “digital manager” role, DMM helps their celebrity clients elevate their digital footprint, connect with fans, and engage new audiences. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking multicultural social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Director, Video Production, and Operations in our Los Angeles office to oversee the video department and our physical production space. We are looking for someone who can stay at the forefront of emerging video. The Director, Video Production, and Operations should have a strong background in video production, studio operations, and executive interaction.
- Oversee all aspects of video production from pre-production to post-production
- Lead the production function in driving project scheduling, resource allocation, budgeting, prioritization, task tracking, and problem-solving to achieve results
- Support and elevate the creative goals for the production by making appropriate production, financial and logistical recommendations
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams to deliver against client asks while cultivating an environment that allows for innovation
- Responsible for studio operations, including equipment and studio spaces to ensure they are maintained and operating properly
- Accountable for quality control across all video deliverables, ensuring a high-quality product
- Exhibit excellent client relationship skills and participate in client meetings, calls and emails as needed
- Foster an environment that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion
- You’re an expert in all things video production
- 5+ years experience leading production teams or acting a lead producer on a video production team
- You have an established network of world-class creative, production, motion and freelance agency partners
- You’ve established tools and processes for efficiencies within the production team that add value, transparency, and collaboration
- Experience working across multicultural campaigns
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. Having a sense of humor and perhaps a slight obsession with Lizzo is helpful. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Please send us your resume and salary expectations, as well as a cover letter as to why you believe you would be a perfect candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.