Digital Media Management is a top digital entertainment marketing agency based in Los Angeles specializing in creating and managing social media campaigns for film, television, Talent and brands. We have an opportunity for a Digital Video Content Producer to support initiatives across all of our entities.
Reporting to the Senior Producer, the Digital Video Content Producer is in charge of shooting & editing online, short-form videos and promotional content for various social platforms and will serve as an internal resource to several divisions within the company.
- Fluency with editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Familiarity with graphic design programs, including After Effects, and Photoshop
- Basic color/audio correction capabilities
- Operate camera to shoot high-quality video for web and major social platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Assist with video production (including setup and operation of grip, lighting, camera, and sound equipment)
- Help pitch creative ideas for incoming video projects
- Able to meet tight deadlines and multi-task to efficiently complete competing priorities
- Able to address client notes and provide excellent internal customer service
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in video production and post-production
- Understanding of what makes a great video
- Possess a sharp eye for timing with an ability to "wow" both clients and colleagues alike
- Able to learn and use other programs needed to complete post-production tasks
- Exhibit an understanding of comedy, scripted, and unscripted experience with the ability to pitch original and creative ideas to multiple departments
- Strong communication skills for interfacing with internal departments, clients, and talent
- Strong organizational skills for media and asset management
- Awareness of what competitors are doing in video
Candidates with cinematography experience preferred.
If this sounds like you, please send us a resume and cover letter. In your letter, please include at least 3 links to your past work, and describe your role in the production of the piece.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate differences, and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin