We have an opportunity for a Digital Strategist to join our team. This position will support our Sr. Digital Strategist and we are looking for individuals with 2-3 years of social media experience. Candidates with prior agency experience will be given first consideration. The successful candidate will have experience running social media pages/campaigns, and strategizing the big picture for each initiative.
- Support the Sr. Digital Strategist in responding to RFPs (Requests for Proposal)
- Review incoming client proposals. Summarize key points and/or provide clarifying information within internal documentation.
- Lead simple brainstorms and act as proxy for Sr. Digital Strategist
- Read incoming scripts and provide a synopsis
- Attend screenings as needed
- Research industry trends and have a point of view on best practices by platform. Advise internal teams of findings both verbally and in writing.
- Help to project manage the life cycle for each RFP, owning smaller initiatives
- Show proficiency and mastery of social media platforms and new tools
- Schedule and attend internal meetings
- Work with Creative team as needed
- 2-3 years of agency or brand social media experience
- Experience with building social media platform strategies
- Strong ability to work against pre-established timelines and milestones
- Ability to multitask and project manage
- Experience with Keynote software
- Excellent organizational skills
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin