Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We’re looking for a Digital Strategist in our Los Angeles office to join our business development team. The Digital Strategist will ideate and pitch strategic social media campaigns for all incoming RFP’s and new business opportunities. You will partner with our Social Media Management team to lead brainstorms and develop comprehensive proposals and strategies for the entertainment industry. You have 5+ years of social media experience, at least 1+ years of agency experience.
- Support the Digital Strategy Director and internal platform and creative teams in responding to RFPs (Requests for Proposal)
- Review incoming client proposals. Summarize key points and/or provide clarifying information within internal documentation.
- Lead simple brainstorms and act as proxy for Digital Strategy Director
- Read incoming scripts and attend screenings and provide a strategic perspective
- Research industry trends and have a point of view on best practices by the platform. Advise internal teams of findings both verbally and in writing.
- Help to project manage the life cycle for each RFP, owning smaller initiatives
- Show proficiency and mastery of social media platforms and new tools
- Schedule and attend internal meetings
- Work with Creative team as needed
- 5+ years of social media marketing experience
- 1+ years of agency experience
- Experience with building and executing social media platform strategies
- Strong ability to work against pre-established timelines and milestones
- Ability to multitask and project manage
- Experience with Keynote and Google Slides software
- Excellent organizational skills
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.