Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM helps their celebrity clients elevate their digital footprint, connect with fans, and engage new audiences. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Digital Manager in our Los Angeles office to join our Talent Partnerships division. You are passionate about social, television, and/or the entertainment industry. You have experience running social platform pages for A-list Celebrities, TV/Film Cast Members and/or well-known talent in other areas of the entertainment industry.
- Interface with high-profile entertainment talent and their teams
- Strategize, develop, and execute innovative social campaigns for multiple talent clients
- Create original, compelling social content that fits the talent’s voice
- Implement strategies and initiatives to engage and grow each client’s audience on their social platforms
- Ideate and assist with social media activations and content capture (both remote and onsite)
- Develop community management strategies
- Create a timeline for execution for each campaign
- Analyze the overall campaign in order to design a social calendar that supports project goals
- Administer comprehensive reporting for each project and contribute data and analysis using analytics for each social platform and other mediums
- Experience working with talent (especially film/television actors and/or reality stars)
- Experience managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at minimum, with other platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, etc. a bonus)
- Strong understanding of content creation, copywriting, creative ideation, social media management, development, and marketing
- Experience in analytics for the various social platforms, reporting, and Photoshop and/or other photo editing apps (preferred)
- A strong understanding of activism / social justice topics and current events as pertains to social media
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Apply? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.