Digital Media Management is a top digital entertainment marketing agency based in Los Angeles specializing in creating and managing social media and influencer marketing campaigns for some of the most well-known movies, television shows, personalities, and brands in Hollywood.
We’re looking for a growth-motivated community manager to help us scale our influencer platform by building relationships with creators and personalities from various verticals including entertainment, podcasts, photography, music, etc.
The Community Manager will be tasked with developing and engaging our community, a roster of talented influencers in Los Angeles, New York, and other parts of the world.
- Works with the Sr. Director and CEO to create a comprehensive community engagement strategy that involves research, outreach, and program development.
- Builds strong relationships with creators and influencers, finding creative ways to enforce connection, value, and participation.
- On-boards new users to our platform and programs with a high-touch approach that “welcomes them through the door,” answers their questions, and anticipates their needs.
- Encourages users to make the most of their membership by participating in programs, pitching on opportunities, and posting opportunities for collaboration within the community.
- Partners with team members to amplify and leverage each new opportunity on the platform via dedicated outreach to current and prospective members.
- Supports with existing users on platform usage and best practices, helping to drive their ongoing engagement.
- Creates on-boarding, training, and knowledge base materials to support members.
- Develops email marketing campaigns, notification strategies, in-person events, webinars, and user-testing sessions.
- Plans and executes networking events, mixers, workshops, and other IRL experiences.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the platform and helps position new features as selling points for community members.
- Works with development team as the voice of our community members to ensure we continue to be a solution for their needs.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- 3+ years experience in a community-facing role at a social media or influencer platform.
- Familiarity with the influencer marketing or branded content marketplace.
- Event coordination experience
- Excellent relationship-management skills.
- Proficiency with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, or other email marketing technologies.
- Ability to learn the ins and outs of technology platforms and teach it to others.
- Excellent writing, visual communication, and customer-service skills.
- A personal network of influencers who may be interested in working with us.
- Open time-off policy and generous parental leave
- Offices in miracle mile neighborhood of LA near LACMA and La Brea Tar Pits
- Frequent events, happy hours, and team lunches
This is an in-house position and we, unfortunately, cannot consider candidates interested in working remotely, or who are not based in the Los Angeles area.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Feel free to send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
Published by: admin