We are a top social media agency in Los Angeles managing the digital presence for A-list talent, well known movies/television shows, and consumer brands. We have an opportunity for a Creative Producer to join our team. The Creative Producer will work closely with our Creative Team, and Social Media Managers on our Theatrical and Television teams. The role will serve as a liaison between our client and internal teams, ensuring client needs are properly documented and communicated internally. This individual will also help to flag, and step in to resolve, any issues with campaign deliverables.
- Take an active role in the project management of multiple campaigns, ensuring that deadlines are met, reminders are set, project calendars are created, and maintained.
- Daily summarization of designer scope of work, and review with Creative Director
- Daily Trafficking and review of Basecamp Project Management platform. Closing out tasks on Basecamp and quality checking
- Collaborate with internal teams on campaign deliverables
- Participate in build out of campaign timelines, and schedule of deliverables
- Assist with quality assurance and ensuring all deliverables meet standard
- Foster positive relationships with DMM’s clients and understand the intricacies of each Social Media Campaign
- Participate in client calls, meetings and campaign brainstorms
- Reinforce and articulate the client’s campaign objectives to our internal teams
- Ensure all creative assets follow campaign-specific aesthetics
- Asset cataloging, (making sure videos and stills are uploaded appropriately, and are as promised from the client).
- Burning, downloading, and acquiring movie files provided by client. Handling istock asset downloads.
- 2+ years of experience in a Project Management position within the Social Media world
- Deep understanding of all social and digital platforms
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving ability, and ability to proactively flag issues in advance of deadline
- Flexibility, ability to pivot, and willing to lend a hand wherever needed
Apply by sending your resume (job title in the subject line) to email@example.com.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.