Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” multicultural marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Creative Producer to join our Los Angeles based team. The Creative Producer will Collaborate with internal teams on campaign deliverables. You will take an active role in the project management of various campaigns, ensuring that project calendars are created and maintained, deadlines are met and reminders are set. You have experience downloading, acquiring movie files, and managing photo asset downloads.
- Participate in building out of campaign timelines, and schedule of deliverables
- Actively review project management software to ensure tasks are completed, quality checked and closed out
- Participate in client calls, meetings, and campaign brainstorms
- Reinforce and articulate the client’s campaign objectives to our internal teams
- Ensure all creative assets follow campaign-specific aesthetics
- Download and label video files
- Ensure videos and stills are uploaded appropriately and are as-promised from the client
- 2-4 years of Project Management experience
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.