Digital Media Management is a full-service agency dedicated to managing social media for high-profile celebrities, brands, movies and television across all digital platforms. We are looking for a proactive, self-starting Communications Manager to spearhead our corporate communications strategy and establish an ongoing presence in the press. We need a go-getter who can think outside of the box and pursue creative and original ways to increase awareness about our company, properties and ventures. This position will be responsible for pitching and executing campaigns that have a positive impact.
- Develop long-range press strategy and help set the vision for how DMM will be perceived in the world
- Develop external corporate communication strategy that informs current relationships via e-mail, social media, events, etc.
- Work with CEO and key stakeholders to identify opportunities for press coverage and external communication.
- Manage an outside resource / agency that is focussed on pitching press outlets to secure coverage for our company and our digital ventures
- Build and identify a network of media contacts and foster positive relationships with them and DMM
- Maintain a master calendar of industry events, and create a strategy for each event and identify speaking opportunities for key stakeholders
- Support b-to-b direct outreach, including business development and ad sales sectors, by maintaining email lists and developing associated newsletter/outreach.
- Manage our corporate social presence (i.e., LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, IG, YouTube, etc.)
- Ensure our corporate website is cutting-edge, innovative, and up-to-date
- Calendar, develop and manage our awards strategy. Lead effort to prepare submission packages and work with appropriate team members internally.
- Compose news releases and other media materials when needed
- Research industry trends and communicate/educate internally
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with a social media or marketing agency, and/or entertainment industry experience
- Experience managing corporate social media accounts
- Experience with copywriting and updating corporate websites
- Experience with creating and managing a newsletter strategy
- Strong contacts at various consumer & trade publications, both online and print
- Knowledge of current social media trends
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent training)
Send us your resume and salary expectations when applying. Please include a cover letter and tell us why you believe you’d be a perfect fit for the role. Send application materials to email@example.com and include a few links to press you have generated.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin