Digital Media Management is a top digital entertainment marketing agency based in Los Angeles specializing in creating and managing social media and influencer marketing campaigns for some of the most well-known movies, television shows, personalities, and brands in Hollywood.
We’re looking for a growth-motivated B2B marketer to help us scale our influencer platform by onboarding brand and marketing managers from various industries: entertainment, consumer packaged goods, or food and beverage companies.
The Brand Account Manager will be tasked with acquiring and engaging a roster of brand accounts.
- Works with the Sr. Director and CEO to create a comprehensive growth strategy that involves research, outreach, and sales.
- Grows brand account user base and develops strong relationships with brand reps.
- Engages existing brand users to help them make the most of our offerings.
- Consults with existing brand users on platform support and best practices, helping to drive their ongoing engagement.
- Creates onboarding, training, and knowledge base materials to support brand account users.
- Collaborates with team members to maximize brand opportunities and engagement.
- Develops email marketing campaigns, notification strategies, in-person events, webinars, and user-testing sessions.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the platform and helps position new features as selling points for brand account users.
- Works with development team as the voice of our brand account users to ensure we continue to be a solution for their needs.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing role at a SAAS company or influencer platform.
- Familiarity with the influencer marketing or branded content marketplace.
- Excellent relationship-management skills.
- Proficiency with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, or other email marketing technologies.
- Ability to learn the ins and outs of technology platforms and teach it to others.
- Excellent writing, visual communication, and customer-service skills.
- A personal network of marketers and brand managers who may be interested in working with us.
- Familiarity with CRM and prospecting tools such as Salesforce.
Please send us your resume and salary expectations, as well as a cover letter as to why you believe you would be a perfect candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate difference and are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Published by: admin