Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” multicultural marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking an Art Director in our Los Angeles office to join our growing creative team. You are responsible for all facets of the creative pitch process. You will lead a creative team dedicated to working on pitches and proposals. You design and guide the creative look and feel of the graphic assets for all projects in a given pitch. You have 5-7 years of social agency experience.
- Work with the managerial staff, project managers, strategists, and supervisors to deliver thoughtful creative ideation to pitch decks, with a clear design POV and understanding of the brand or title
- Creates mood boards, typeface suggestions, and design briefs outlining the creative look and feel for each new project proposal
- Attend all pitch meetings, brainstorms, and briefs to align with strategists for each new proposal
- Exhibit ownership and pride in completed design tasks
- Partner with Creative Director and Art Directors to review pitch creative and collect feedback
- Manage appointed creative team members (when applicable), and guide them as they create assets, and navigate through issues that arise, making sure design goals are aligned for pitches and proposals
- Communicate with clients during briefs and presentations, when applicable
- Act as a client resource and provide solutions for design-related issues
- Solve any and all design problems independently or with the help of the Creative Director and Creative Strategists
- Consistently identify and implement process improvements
- Set the quality bar within the team, and ensure that all creative assets meet or exceed standard
- 5-7 years of experience working with a social-focused agency
- 3-4 years of experience working on pitches and proposals
Apply? Please send us your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.