Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” multicultural marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking an Art Director to join our Los Angeles office. You are responsible for all facets of the creative pitch process. You will lead a creative team dedicated to working on pitches and proposals. You design and guide the creative look and feel of the graphic assets for all projects in a given pitch.
- Work with the managerial staff, project managers, strategists, and supervisors to deliver thoughtful creative ideation to pitch decks, with a clear design POV and understanding of the brand or title
- Create mood boards, typeface suggestions, and design briefs outlining the creative look and feel for each new project proposal
- Attend all pitch meetings, brainstorms, and briefs to align with strategists for each new proposal
- Exhibit ownership and pride in completed design tasks
- Partner with Creative Director and Art Directors to review pitch creative and collect feedback
- Manage appointed creative team members (when applicable), and guide them as they create assets, and navigate through issues that arise, making sure design goals are aligned for pitches and proposals
- Communicate with clients during briefs and presentations, when applicable
- Act as a client resource and provide solutions for design-related issues
- Solve any and all design problems independently or with the help of the Creative Director and Creative Strategists
- Consistently identify and implement process improvements
- 5-7 years of experience working with a social-focused agency
- 3-4 years of experience working on pitches and proposals
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.