Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” multicultural marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking an Account Supervisor in our Los Angeles office to join our fun theatrical division. This team is responsible for creating and managing innovative and engaging social campaigns for our clients. The Account Supervisor will lead a team of social media managers and oversee the strategies for the movies and studios within their team and wider network. We are looking for someone who possesses an interpersonal, strategic, and analytical skillset.
- Build meaningful relationships with day-to-day clients, partnering with them to understand and identify their business issues, strategies, initiatives, priorities, and expectations
- Manage a small team of social media managers working on theatrical and home entertainment campaigns for a major studio.
- Provide quality assurance on all social media content calendars and posting to social media accounts by your team members.
- Lead and optimize the day-to-day operations of the account including management of approvals for all deliverables across various projects
- Manage the scope to ensure that we are fulfilling our obligations to the client
- Develop initiatives to provide creative solutions to achieve the client’s objectives
- 4-5 years of experience in the social media space
Apply? Please send your resume to Careers@digitalmediamanagement.com
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role. That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.