Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full-service digital agency, content studio, and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” multicultural marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services, and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking an Account Supervisor in our Los Angeles office to join our expanding Brands division. This team is responsible for creating and managing innovative social media brand strategies and campaigns for our brand clients.
The Account Supervisor will manage a team of Social Media Managers and will lead the team, and client relationships, to implement social-first brand voices, content, and community management strategies that engage audiences and encourage conversation. We are looking for someone who has experience leading a team on social media strategies, social tone, and voice specifically for brands.
- Lead and communicate client social media strategy, social voice & tone, content and community management
- Build meaningful relationships with day-to-day clients, partnering with them to understand and identify their business issues, strategies, initiatives, priorities, and expectations
- Manage a small team of social media managers working on various brands
- Provide quality assurance on all social media content calendars and posting to social media accounts by your team members.
- Lead and optimize the day-to-day operations of the account including management of approvals for all deliverables across various projects
- Manage the scope to ensure that we are fulfilling our obligations to the client
- Develop initiatives to provide creative solutions to achieve the client’s objectives
- 4-5 years of experience in the social media space
- Ability to develop and maintain timelines, assets, and the many moving parts of a campaign
- Ability to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Apply? Please send your resume to email@example.com
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.