We are a top Digital Agency in Los Angeles managing the digital presence for A-list talent, well known movies/television shows, and consumer brands. We have an opportunity for a Manager, Paid Media to join our team.
We are seeking a candidate with 2-3 years of relevant experience. The Manager, Paid Media participates in all aspects of executing paid media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google AdWords, etc. This includes initial planning, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. This role will be focused on driving eCommerce sales through digital advertising. Candidate must have a digital marketing background, and prior experience with Influencer Marketing and eCommerce.
- Paid Social campaign strategy implementation
- Strategize, develop, and optimize paid media buys (social, search) for clients and internal brands
- Spearhead new growth efforts for multiple campaigns integrating data analysis, budget and client expectations to achieve results
- Deliver weekly reports to provide data insights and recommended budgets for internal teams
- Research and track trends and perform competitive analysis to drive marketing strategy
- Develop testing and analysis methods for paid media channels to improve messaging, creative, audience targeting, and overall channel performance
- Provide guidance on creative based on data analysis, and ability to effectively and persuasively, present ideas
- Monitor brand post performance for boost opportunities; one-off boost management
- Analyze organic data and provide detailed analytics reporting and tactical recommendations that drive KPIs.
- Employ website search engine optimization tactics for increased organic reach across a variety of websites (both internal and external)
- Build and oversee automated reporting dashboards and spreadsheets
- Leverage analytical tools to understand onsite behavior on a daily basis and make tactical recommendations to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Educate employees and clients on best practices for Google Analytics, SEO
- Experience with both Influencer & eCommerce campaigns a must.
Skills & Requirements
- Agency experience preferred. Deep understanding of digital advertising, social media, influencer marketing and eCommerce.
- Minimum of 2-3 years full-time experience in digital marketing positions, preferably in eCommerce, Retail, or Advertising Agency, combined with 2 - 3 years of data analyst experience
Please submit your salary expectations when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity.
Published by: admin