We are a digital agency based in Los Angeles, and specialize in designing websites for some of the most well known celebrities, movies, and brands in the business. We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Web Designer/Developer to come and join our dynamic team.
Our busy and ever growing in-house web team are responsible for producing WordPress and Tumblr sites for multiple campaigns and clients. As a member of our web team, you will work with the Interactive Art Director to conceptualize, wireframe, design, and develop sites for a variety of these clients.
- Must be based in Los Angeles or willing to relocate.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in Web Design/Development
- Strong design aesthetic (based on examples)
- Strong WordPress Development: Debugging - Theme Development - Plugin Integration
- Good understanding of Responsive Design and Development
- Proficient Tumblr Development
- Proficiency with Photoshop; Pixel-perfect PSD to Web skills
- Conduct QA tests to insure functionality before pushing new code live
- Experience with caching and other website performance technologies/services
- Familiarity with the latest web standards
- General knowledge of server setup/administration and DNS configuration
- Ability to work as a team member and meet deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Has produced at least 5-10 high-quality, fully-customized WordPress websites in the past
- Most importantly we are looking for people who are resourceful, entrepreneurial and reliable
- Experience with Android/iOS App development
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as Sass or LESS
- Solid UI/UX Design Skills
- Broad experience with source control. We primarily use Git.
- Knowledge of Social Media APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To Apply, please include links to and examples of work and resume to:
Published by: admin